Spring Break in Alaska

We've been on Spring Break this week so that's why I've had all the time to play in my craftroom making some cards ..........well you can't forget the house hold chores of Spring Cleaning too, that's been the number one thing that I've been doing.



These two card are made from stuff that was in my drawer that I just put together for Easter. the bunny was stamp out long time ago and colored in yellow, well I don't do yellow very good so I changed the coloring a bit........adding ribbon and scalloped circles with Stickles hi-lites.

The flowers on the next card are 3-D stickers, just a simple lay-out with a mega scalloped circle punch. I use my scalloped scissors for the edging of the background paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin