NGS Deco


This Deco page was done for Jessica over at Next Generation Stampers.

I stamped on some designer paper with the lady stamp (I think she was from Art by Moonlight) and dry brushed SU Glorious Green dye ink to fill in the spaces for her dress
Pink glitter gel pen was used for the flowers in her hair as well as on the branch she's holding.
Versa-mark stamped the flourishes and gold embossed.
I love my Radiant Rains so I spritzed some sparkle on the finished project!

Cloud nine is the stamp used for the verse, stamped on white cardstock with memories Black dye ink and stippled with SU Brillant Blue.
Adding 4 brads and layering it with Bazzil teal cardstock.

Happy Stamping ............until my next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin