Deco's for Soldotna Group

This Deco is for Donna Swaby a new member for the group........so I had to search thru my stamps for my Tea/Coffee stamps and liked my Impression Obessions stamps for this one........had to add a mini tag with Tea printed on it. I used designer paper for the background and stamped mini tea pots on it. (unknown stamp) Smudging Kiwi Kiss & Pink Pirquoette color around with sponge daubers from Stampin' Up. Stampin'Up markers and sparkle gel pens were used for coloring the tea mug. This Deco was made for Dody Tachick and she picked Old Days for her Deco. I found a old picture of the first Territorial School in Kenai Alaska in 1904 .........so that became part of her deco just adding a time piece from a ATC book and a expoxy sticker .........outlining the edges with Radiant Rains for sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin