Another Deco for SA Group

This Deco page is for Donna Swaby and the theme she picked was "Just the two of Us" 1. Stamp the girls {My Heart Stamps For You}with Basic Black and masked them 2. Stamp Litehouse {My Heart Stamps For You}with Basic Black 3. Stamp Birds {TAC} again using Basic Black 4. Color images with SU markers 5. Stipple background with Baja Breeze & Close to Cocoa 6. Layer with 2 different colors of Cardstock Edging on the page was done with Stampin'Up's new Edge Scallop Punch and Brads were added to corners after I used the ticket corner punch from SU Hope you have a great weekend, as I'm trying to get caught up on some things in the craftroom as well as the house...................Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin