What Up Doc?

Well just to let you all know what I've been up to..........Wednesday I had surgery in Anchorage at the Native Medical Hospital. I had a tumor the size of an egg sitting beside my spinal cord so it was removed and I'm slowly getting around, I just hate that I can't do everything all at once tho.......LOL
I think I over did it today with loading & unloading the dishwasher besides doing 2 loads of laundry! Oh well that's what pain pill are for right????
I've finished one book and half way thru another.........so if that tells you how bored I am! Hopefully I'll be back up and running to my craft room soon.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're up & about in a painless way soon for your sake. Thinking of you.
    Barb-SBS28

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shell ~ Surgery is no fun, is it??!! Sorry to hear about this, and sending you a big hug! Hope you are getting around better. Take it easy....laundry and dishes can wait (even though they seem to stare at you from afar with beady little eyes!!LOL)

    {Hugs}
    Wendy
    SBS28

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin