Search for Tinker Bell Blog Candy & DoubleBugging

In honor of my Birthday I have set up a search game & find Tinker Bell some where on one of my blog postings.
1. Search for Tinker Bell......
2. Post a commet......
3. Post on your Blog & refer back to me......
4. Search & Find will last till the end of June or when found?......
5. Good Luck!......
Now on to the card that I did today........Cuttlebug "Doublebugging" Spotlight
I was taking the doublebug technique a little farther with this card and I really like how it turned out!
Basic instructions is to run your cardstock thru one cuttlebug folder A-2, then pick out a color of your choice stamp pad and rub over raised areas.
Now run thru another cuttlebug folder.......thus "doublebugging"
I stamped and spotlighted this first and ran it thru the cuttle bug then attached the spotlighting of stamped image.

2 comments:

  1. OHHH, this is really KOOL!! Love the spotlite coloring too! Nice work!-Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your card here & thanks for explaining doublebugging, gotta give that a try.
    Barb-SBS#26

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin