Awards Given

Hi Guys & Gals. I just got some blog awards from my dear friends, Kim & Cindy. I hope you go over to their blogs and visit them. One of the requirements is to say 10 things about myself and then give it to 5 people who inspire me. 1. I have 2 grown sons.......my oldest is in the Air Force that is going to Iraq-Afghanistan in December for the second time around for 9 months and I'm not looking forward to it! My youngest son lives & works in Alaska................. 2. I have a tabby cat that I adopted from the vets office that's 2 yrs old named Kushkua.....(Kush) my oldest son named her, meaning for little kitten in Russian....................... 3. I also have a Blue Merle Australian Shepherd that I waited for 9 years to get and she is 15 months old now named Despin .........(shortened to Desi)................ 4. I quit my job as a School bus driver after 8 years, for First Student in May........I was tired of the Politics in the office and back stabbing.................. 5. I have been driving Tour bus for 8 yrs now and would never have been able to see Alaska if I didn't!............... 6. I'm a avid reader and now reading "Time Traveler's Wife and want to see the movie!.................. 7. Did you know that I also knit, crochet, and quilt..........I'm working on a Afghan and crocheting some towel tops................. 8. Oh yeah I dabble in beading & making Jewelry and taught classes at a local bead store..................... 9. I've been published in one of the now retired Stamping Magazines.................. 10. Okay last but not least we celebrated our 30 years of being married in September!....................... Now to elect 5 special folks for passing the torch (award)on to..........per say!
1.Maria from Stamping Inpirations.......I'm always checking to see what she's up too! 2. Michelle at Zindorf Blogs............I've learned tons from her. 3.Lisa is a design team member and always has something going on! 4. Tonya at Tuesday at Tonya's. She's one of my blogging sisters 5. Nina is one busy lady and always coming up with something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin