Terror-ific Halloween & Flower Girl

This is a sample of my Halloween card that I did for the Monthly Ladies Card Guild..............I thought it would be fun to use up my pre purchased Halloween die-cuts for our cards. I had left over die-cuts from the year before and had so much fun making cards with them that I bought more, so this is just a small amount of the fun die-cuts! Take a peek of the great flower ........it's from a SU orginal die-cut called the "Blossom Party" ( item # 115971) the leaves are a punch, oh yeah she's colored with Copic Markers. Did you recognize the eyelet border on the paper .........yes it's SU and it's one of my favorites edge punches (#113692) I got the image of the little flower girl from Dannette in a swap. Hope your week is going okay so far! Happy Stampin' Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin