X-mas Penquin Scrap Page

Hey there! I'm sharing one of the projects that I got done at the October Fest Retreat......Oh bye the way we all had a blast, catching up on visiting and creating! As you have guessed by now that I have never done any Scrap booking pages to speak of and especially not any 12 x12 pages ever! I'm really pleased on how this has turned out, now to find some special photos to fit the page! I started out with some old "Debbie Mum" holiday 12 x12 paper that was embossed & glittery, stamped snow flakes on the edges of the paper added a couple penquins cut from the Cri-cut, some buttons from Buttons Galore and a sticker from Penny Black. Well it's been a long weekend for me so I'm gonna shut down for awhile.........Happy Stampin' Y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Shell this turned out way too cool, I really like your layout & colors. I did one scrapbook for my daughter, told her to treasure it cause that was the only one, not my thing I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtg chickie on creating a 12x12 page! totally awesome! i love those little penquins and color mix!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin