Double Cuttle Bug Christmas Card

Hello again! Have you ever lost a set of stamps and went searching only to get side tracked, then your on a cleaning spree.....LOL that's what I did today, but I did find the set I was looking for in a most unusual spot where I don't normally put my stamps.....well honestly I must of put 2 sets together to take with me for a retreat so I could work on Christmas cards........now here' the kicker.........this was last year.....OH LORD!!!   LOL  

Anyway this is made with 2 different Cuttle Bug folders, running the card stock through on the edge with the smaller folder and then run the same card stock through with the snowflake folder, you got the idea now so you can do one for yourself ......give it a try!


Thanks for stopping in, I do enjoy your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin