Peace, Love & Joy


Another Christmas card done!  Tho I did have this one in mind for a couple Challenges, mostly using the sketch over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers and I have to tell ya I turned it a bit to work for my card as you can see below......I've added the sketch.  Do you recognize the tree behind Tilda...yes it's from SU "Solumn Stillness" tho it's retired anyway I stamped it in green then stamped with versa-mark on top of the tree & embossed with gold all done on a die-cut "Top Note" well since she's opening a present I figure she needed a tree......LOL  Other challenges I entered this card for is Alota Rubber Stamps
Creative Inspirations


MSL Sketch

Thanks for stoppin by!

3 comments:

  1. Thx for stopping by and for the sweet comment.

    Fab card! I luv the tree behind Tilda. Good luck with you challenges.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done, really liking what you've done with the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card, love that sweet Tilda. The tree is fantastic. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin