Vintage Tag

Hello again, I've done another tag for a swap and the theme for this is "Vintage"......so I stamped a lady, (unknown) masked her then used my SU Vintage Vogue  (tho I removed it from the wheel) Next I brushed in the green for the leaves flourish and red for the flower.  Oh you can barely see the butterfly up in the left corner it was brushed in with orange.  Then using the retired crushed curry to cover the tag and adding distressed vintage photo ink over the tag again......coloring in the Lady with copic markers, lastly to cover the tag with clear embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog again :) You must just be laughing at the tiddly bit of snow we're getting here! But for us, it's extremely unusual to have this much snow at all, let alone so early on and for it to stick. Last winter was the first time in ages this happened, and this winter seems set to be just the same, only earlier... Can see me buying snow chains for thhe car...
    Anyway, your tag is absolutely lovely, and it must have taken you quite some time to do all the different stages! Love the colours!! Talk to you soon, I'm going to try and do better to get round the sisters' blogs again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin