Paper Tearing Challenge


Well another card done for Christmas.......believe it or not the basic building block for this card was found in my stash while on my cleaning spree the other day, LOL guess it helps to clean things out once in a while!  On to my card.....I have to tell you most all card stock & designer paper is retired, heck I think most everything I used on this card is retired but the punch that I used for snowflakes!  Anyway the Christmas background stamp & sentiment is from SU and you can hardly see the background stamped images in the scan because it is the same color as the card stock, I tore the edge of the main card and put DP on the bottom, adding the snowflakes, Nostalgia Christmas tag then stamp the sentiment in staz-on white........easy peasey!   
I'm adding my card to the Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge                                    
Thanks again for stopping in, I so enjoy hearing your comments!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely holiday card. Great colors and the torn paper adds just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shell
    A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card. Love the vintage style. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin