Hanging Ornament Card

This is a challenge card that I made for a  Inkyfunstampers Yahoo groups......I started out with the SU ornament punch, punch 3 in designer paper and glued back to back inserting ribbon for hanging.  Then I took my card stock cut 4 1/2 inches by 10 and folded in half, next I picked out a nestibilities laying it on the edge of the card stock that is folded in half to run thru the Cuttlebug.  Now I have my opening for the hanging ornament........stamp greenery on card if desired, I also stamped, colored & cut-out a kitty hanging on some branches with small round ornaments. Now attach  hanging ornament & designer paper for background of card window and stamp your sentiment.  This fun trying to figure out because they gave no instructions or measurements!

thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin