Sparkly Snowflake Ornament

Well I went to the Wednesday's scrapbook get together.....yes it was a chilly day with our blustery wind that has been blowing for the last couple days making it extra chilly.  BRRRRRRR!!!  Did you know that we had a Meteor Shower in the Geminid region, Well I saw a falling meteor streaking across the night sky with a white tail then it burst and was gone, it was to last 3 nights and guess what it got cloudy and I wasn't able to see anymore......darn, darn, darn!!!!
I'm all done sending out my handmade Christmas cards as of today, and I worked on this  Ornament made with a die cut shapeabilities snowflake pendant I cut (2) and glued back to back, added the smaller snowflakes to the center and crystal ice stickles glitter glue......as you know scan don't do justice it's way more sparkly!! 
 

Hey thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Nice snowflake Shell, and no I don't have your address anymore, I thought I had saved it in my folder in my webmail but not there, so can you email me it, I wanted to send you something. email me at cvanoorschot@msn.com

    Hugs Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin