Friendship means the world!

Hey there, here's the I finished  card I did yesterday but had to wait for the stickles glitter glue to dry.  I started out using the Framed Oval Scallop die-cut one in red and one in white, stamp your image in the center of the white cut-out.   I used a retired SU stamp set and with daubers I colored the bird, flowers and background then I wanted to have some sparkle so I spritzed it with Radiant Rains and then versa-marker the whole piece and cover with clear embossing powder.......stamp flourishes around the edges of main card stock, stamp sentiment and attach using the designer label punched black.  Adding glitter glue for that little extra pizazz.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin