Side Step Western

Hey there, I did this card on Friday and just now getting a chance to put it on my blog because I had a weekend from "HE double tooth picks"........ I came home to sit down at my computer to see all these window icons trying to open up browser windows that said blank, blank, blank.  Dang I figured I'd contracted a frigging virus somewhere!  So I ended up having to take my whole computer down to a reformat mode and reloading everything ..........it took me 2 days to get everything updated and downloaded to a normalcy.  Well so now that I am up to date with all of Micro Soft's goodies, I totally recommend that you keep up to date with your virus protection..........Oh I had Avg, avast, spybot search & destroy on my computer and this virus got passed all of them!!!!   Micro Soft has a new anti-virus out now that is much better and keeps updated called "Micro soft essentials" which I now have.  I feel better and more relaxed enough to play in my craft room again.........so on to the card it's from the new CD from Technique Junkies called "Fancy Folds and Motion Paper Crafts"

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I posted mine on my blog too! lol. Glad you got the puter up and running again! Lets play again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin