Black & White Photo Wallet

I was surfing the web the other day and came across this Photo Wallet that someone did and I really liked it but, it had no instructions for making one..........well I spend a few more days on my search, finally came across more videos with the wallets
Low and behold my searching paid off after several videos later on You Tube......Stamping Holly has the instructions!!

Believe it or not, it's made with one 12 x 12 sheet of designer paper SU flower punch to make the tabs on the inserts.........which by the way has a total of (8) usable pockets.  I think I should give a class on this .......what do ya think?  LOL

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin