Designer Paper Photo Wallet

Hey there, it's been a few days that I posted any thing but I've been busy working on this photo wallet....I'll be giving some classes on how to make them, one in March and one in AprilThis is the outside with 4 places that you can tuck your tags or photos.


This actually is the inside of the wallet with 2 pockets.,
I used SU Greenhouse Gala designer paper, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White card stock
These are the 6 tags that I made to tuck inside some of the pockets
The SU sets that where used for this project are as listed:

  •     * Punch Bunch from the "Sale-a-bration"
  •     * Notably Ornate
  •     * Elements of Style
  •     * Dream du Jour
  •     * Charming
  •     * A flower for all seasons
  •     * Oval All
  •     * Hope Happens 
Thanks for stopping in, if you have any questions about this project just email me!



1 comment:

  1. very pretty, love your choice of paper and colors for the inside pieces. Great job.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin