Spring Sugar Nellie & Design Credit

Hello wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful compliments on my Handmade book and let you know where you can find the instructions and give credit to the generous Lady who came up with this design, so if you were to go here you'll find her classes for the books............Now on to my card I wanted to do something with a Spring Flair because it really is looking that way finally here in Alaska.....though the temperatures at night are still pretty cold (in the teens)and the day temps are getting above 32!!!  LOL  This image I used is the first time I've made a card with it, seems to be a larger than normal for the "Sugars"  though I really like how it turned out with all the wonderful color for Spring. 
Thank for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin