Freebie Digi Chicks

I wanted to thank everyone for the congratulations on my card being chosen for Publication with Scrap Book News and Review.  No art work today.......but I'm going to share some digi's with you that I found, maybe you could use them for a Easter card.

I thought these little guys were so cute when I came across them.....Well one reason I haven't done a card lately is I've been busy planting seeds for the Sun Porch, whew it's getting hot out there up to 85 degree's today!!

Let me see I only did 5 flats of seeds today........so hopefully we will have Beans, 2 kinds of Peas, 2 kinds of Tomatoes, Lettuce, Cucumbers, Onions, 2 kinds of Peppers, Bok Choy, Radishes, Acorn, Summer, and Zucchini Squash, Kohlrabi (never grew any of these) I know I planted more but of course I had to grow flowers to pretty every thing up! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin