Flowers & Sparkle

Awhile back I ordered some McGill punches to make flowers after I watching some videos on You Tube and I finally broke down and played with them.  I had so much fun making the flowers with the punches, I'm totally hooked!   Now on to my card .......I used a nestabilities for the background which my little angel Bildmalarna &; bear are sitting on, then added my homemade flowers and lots of stickles for sparkle.  I'm entering my card for a couple challenges Flowers at The Crafty Pad as well as Sparkle at  SSCC
Yeppers here's my little angel with her bear!
Close-up of the blue flowers that I tipped with a little bit of violet for the edges
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Great flowers. Did you use the geranium leaf punches? I went with the punch that has 4 petal shapes and the lily one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, hope your card does well in the challenge! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweetie! Love those flowers too! Thanks so much for joining THE CRAFTY PAD flowers challenge this week. Don't forget to check out the awesome prizes up for grabs in our altered CD competition! Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin