My Mother's Day Cards

Hello, I wanted to do something different for a Mother's Day card so I grabbed my Thomas Kincade stamp.  I started out stamping with versa fine ink then dry brushing the colors on my image a few layers at a time until I was happy with the colors, next I sprayed it with Radiant Rains for some sparkle and finally a coat of clear embossing powder.  I layered it with the same color card stock as the base......I found this kewl layout on Judy's blog, go check it out, you can find it here

Here's a peek inside of the card..... quote is from SU "There is nothing wrong with the world that a sensible woman could not settle in a afternoon" -- Jean Giraudoux

I really hope that they will like their cards....oh yes I did 2 of them, one for my Mom and one for my Mother-in-law....I'm gonna enter this card for a challenge for CPC where they say "Any thing Goes"

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow Shell! That card is just beautiful!! I am so afraid to use Thomas Kincaide stamps. I don't think I would do it just with my coloring. Awesome Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great card Shell. I love the effect you have done with the water.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin