Anything Goes at CGI

 Over at Come and Get It this week for our Challenge it's "Anything Goes"
This week I decided to do something just a bit different, I took an ordinary file folder and turned it into a creepy crawly Halloween Memo Tablet Holder with lots of Spiders!


These are the lovely felt spiders on purple Ric-Rack that I found at the local craft-fabric store and added some purple glitter for their eyes
This is one of the Spiders that I stamped and cut out and added to the center of the designer web paper


I thought this little saying from a retired Stampin'Up! set fit perfectly with my theme of spiders

Open up the Memo Folder and here is what you see..........more Spiders!!  Oh My!  LOL   I had lots of fun adding all the creepy crawlies on my folder even came across a die-cut that says creepy crawlies. 
It has pockets in it for paper clips and pencils or pens to hold.
To finish it off I added a velcro closure to keep it closed when not being used or to keep in all those creepy things!   LOL
I thought it would be fitting to add one more spider & web to the tablet inside!
I'd like to share my project for these challenges:
Bee Crafty~#55 Bling
Our Creative Corner~Fancy Folds
Secret Crafter~ Spooky or whimsical

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

9 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh what a gorgeous creation, thank you for sharing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have some candy if you are interested :)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "Spooky or Whimsical" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)


Hugs Jane x

Leslie McGhee said...

Shelly, I just love your notebook. It is so nice.
I might have to steal it. Well done.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great job on the note book cover, and I like what you did to the front page of the notebook itself. Wonderful job. I was going to do something different, but oh well. maybe next time.
Cindy

Tui Nathan said...

What a fabulous Halloweeen notebook .... I love what you have done here and your detailing is fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner!!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love that you decorated a file folder...so creative! Thanks for playing along at OCC!

Kathi said...

Very cute. I love all the webs and spiders!

melody said...

whoa..you cut that spider..that's rawkin kewl..as is your card! love it! those webs are so kewl! awesome work chickie

Anne Marie said...

What a spooktacular way to dress up a file folder! Wow! All those litte spiders are creeeepy!! Eeek! Such a fun idea! Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!