Cracked Glass Technique

Well Hello again, yes it's getting closer to Halloween and I thought you might like to take a stroll and pick up some of these lovely pumpkins to carve that are for sale!  But beware that you'll have to cross the yard and dodge the bats getting to the Spooky house to buy them!

Oh man there are ghosts every where, even coming out of the Chimney.....I'm not sure I need a pumpkin that bad!!
 What do you think?
We are doing Technique week over at CGI and it's time to try your hand at Cracked Glass this week.  You can find the instruction at Split Coast Stamps and see how I achieved the effects for my card here.   I added ink into the cracks but some of the areas didn't want to take ink very well and others just look kind of smudged in the lines of the cracks.....oh well it was a fun technique to try this week at Come and Get It Challenges

Pumpkins for Sale, cracks included.......LOL
I'm entering my card for these challenges:
Fresh Brewed #67~Pumpkins
Crafting for all Seasons #12~Halloween
CMC Copic Challenge #29~ Fun Halloween
Thanks for stopping by, I so enjoy sharing my art with you!

7 comments:

  1. great job on the pumpkins for sale, love it. Thanks for all you do for our Come and Get It Challenge.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly,
    Loved your Pumpkin Patch. It is really cute. It is the perfect background for Cracked Glass Technique. I love the background...it looks like a Fall sky. Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa ~ that is SO KEWL shell! totally lovin that background...and crackle technique..and all those scrumptiously colored images! fabulous work chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shell this is amazing. WOW!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafting for All Seasons!! Smiles, Rene' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. Love the cracked glass!
    Thank you for joining us at CMC!
    Hugs,
    Marie, CMC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cracked glass technique, it really adds to the halloween spookiness of the card! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at CMC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool. I love the cracked glass effect you got on the card! I also love the ghosts coming out of the chimney. Actually, I just love the whole card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin