Southern Girls Challenge #34

Over at Southern Girls we are having the last challenge of this year and the theme is "Lets Celebrate"....So we will leave it up to you on your project.    
We have some wonderful examples on the Challenge Blog from  Design Team, so we'd love to have you hop on over to join us!


We have 2 fabulous sponsors this week Di's Digi Downloads is from Australia

Our International Sponsor is Stitchy Bear


  I've used one of our Sponsor's digital images from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps which you can find here
The Christmas Candles were so fun to work with after I colored them with copic's then went over the ribbon with red stickles lightly and then edged it to make it pop a bit more.......
the candle flame is painted with shimmer gold then sponges around for a more glowing effect.   The edges of the spellbinder die-cut is also painted with shimmer paint, extra holly leafs are cri-cut then distressed, lastly the designer background paper I found in my stash is Basic Grey

I thought with a close-up the shimmer paint would show up a bit better!  The Christmas Candles can be found here.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Shell,
    What a lovely lovely Card. I love your colors and the extra detailing with the stickles! Thank you for choosing my image and creating such a lovely card!
    Jess
    Floppy Latte Designs at StitchyBear Digital Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin