JUNE'S Theme~ FLOWERS & BUTTERFLIES

This week over at Come and Get It Challenges I'm hosting the challenge and I'd like everyone to use "Flowers and Butterflies" in your creations.........how easy is that!


Friday evening  a co-workers of mine got married, I was trying to match my card up with the bag I purchased so this was my card I presented to them with their gift for the wedding.

 The focal image is from Stampin'Up! set: Simply Soft which was embossed with black and over stamped with Basic Grey.........I went through my black scraps as well as my cream colored papers and die-cut out the swirling flowers and placed a cream rose on each die-cut flower, then punched out the butterflies added a bit of grey for distressing all around


I'd like to share with these challenges:
Crafty Calender ~ Flowers in Bloom
Crazy 4 Challenges ~ Add a Butterfly
Little Miss Muffet ~ Rainbows, Clouds or Wings
Phindy's Place ~ Pile It On!
Friday Mashup! ~ Use Your Scraps
Crafty Ann's ~ Butterflies & Flowers
Fussy and Fancy ~ Swirls & Flourishes
Thanks so much for dropping by this week!



15 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous! Nice design and details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Shell, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Shell! I love the colors and all of your fabulous details!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Shell, love the swirls and roses, so elegant and very pretty..
    Thanks for joining in with us at Fussy and Fancy..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, great use of scraps on your lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely elegant card Shell. Love the butterflies, the swirls, the image and frame.- A GREAT challenge! Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful wedding card Shell - I'm sure the couple will really appreciate the time you've put into it. Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and delicate die-cuts! Thanks for sharing with us on the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Shell, love your color scheme for it perfect for a wedding, and love all the little extras.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab card.. love all the swirls...
    thanks for joining us at Miss Muffet Challenges this week... good luck!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Shell! Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, Shell! I thought I had commented earlier this week, so I am SO GLAD I double checked so I could let you know how I love your card! Great Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, Shell--thank you for joining in the Reader's Art Quest fun at UPA!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty I love the white butterflies. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin