CGI~ Kids Birthday Time with Wryn

Good Day

I'm back from my retreat for National Scrap Booking and had a blast visiting with folks and getting to play at the same time.....oh and the wonderful food too!

But I'm here because we are having a fun challenge over at Come and Get It this week that everyone can relate to that has kids around ......why you ask, well what kid doesn't like having a birthday!


I played with my cuttle bug making this card as I cut out the tree frame, flowers
 and used a embossing folder for the background

Sharing with these challenges:
PIO15~ Embossing
SFBlogger~ Emboss Me 
Fab'n'Funky166~ Spring Colors
Sparkle N Sprinkle~ Use digital Image
Sweet Stampin'~ Pastels
Tiddly Inks107~ Distress, Emboss or Stitch


Thanks for coming by!









9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the frame with the tree. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what a great idea to emboss your background and I love your pretty frame! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilove, love, love that die cut. It's gorgeous and so is your card. thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ilove, love, love that die cut. It's gorgeous and so is your card. thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. That die is on my wishlist.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'
    SandraT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, lovely image and super colours. Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful frame on this image! Very pretty card!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's super cute and I love the embossing and die cut! Thanks so much for playing along at Sparkle N Sprinkle this month!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin