Merry Christmas ~ Come And Get It Challenge

Brrrr..... It's Cold Outside!

Dang I tweaked my back getting firewood in and falling on the ice, so I've been down and out for a few days recuperating.  Flew up to Anchorage to meet my hubby and went shopping Christmas shopping, flight was good but sitting in the vehicle puts pressure on the back so glad I took my meds!

Come And Get It is continuing with the Christmas challenge and we have some wonderful sponsors that have some fabulous prizes, check out the challenge for all the details!

My card this week is featuring Digi Stamp Characters
"Christmas Teddy 005"

Recipe:
Digi Stamp Characters ~ Christmas Teddy 
Copic Markers
Elisabeth Craft Designs ~ Accordion Die
Memory Box ~ Die
Ranger Products ~ Inks & Stickles

Sharing with these Challenges:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin