5 Little Pumpkins

Ready for Fall?

Got the sewing bug lately with all the fun fabrics for Halloween/Fall
I decided to make some goodies for the grand kids
"Trick or Treat Bags"
 
 I just loved this 5 little pumpkins fabric
(Have you read the story?)

So when I was gonna make one for a little boy
Hubby says you can't use the same fabric!
LOL so another trip to the fabric store

Here's the second one, I cut out some pumpkins
from the other fabric and attached them
before finishing the bag

Well with all that fabric left over I made a table runner 
for my DIL and you can see the backing, she'll be 
able to flip it over for Fall decor

I drew my pattern out for the pumpkin 
and outlined it on the 5 little pumpkins fabric



Enjoy your day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin