Coffee Makes Everything Better!


Fall is every where and the best place to
 be is by a warm fire with your 
favorite book and your most favorite cup!

This wonderful Image is by Graciellie Designs, you gotta
check out these sweet images......I've used "Stay Strong"
See them Here....

Did You know that you can get this in a rubber stamp??
Unity Stamp Company has it here!
Copic Markers
Sue Wilson ~ Die
Spellbinder ~ Die
Misc. from Stash ~ DP, Ribbon
SU ~ Card Stock


Sharing with:
Sweet Stampin' ~ Dies/Punches
Mod Squad ~ Fall is in the Air
Sisterhood of Crafters ~ Fall is in the Air
Thanks for dropping in to see my creations!



3 comments:

  1. Love it!! I adore that stamp set, and will get my hands on it one of these days! :) You made a great card with it.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I just found Gracielle Designs and think you have made this image look great! Love it! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card with lovely colours, I'm a total newcomer to that designer but what I love about blogging is coming across new stamps! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin