Caffeinated Love

Gosh Almighty It's Cold!!

We are having some pretty cold temperatures the last few days
and right now it's only 4 degree's! 
So I went downstairs to the craft room and turn up the heat
I finished up a card and made a new Coffee Card

I ended up drawing a sketch of what I wanted and fussy cut 
everything out ....since I didn't have a cricut cartridge for 
what I wanted to do, oh and I hardly use it anymore too
SU ~ Card Stock, Ribbon, Flower, Button
Unity ~ Rubber Stamp Sentiment
Misc. ~ Dies, Twine, DP
 Sharing with:
Three Amigos #22 ~ Shaped Cards
Crafty Cats #443 ~ ATG w/Twist
QKR Stampede #329 ~ ATG
Simply Create Too #145 ~ ATG

Thanks for stopping today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin