Cozy Warm Cuppa

Meet Jill from Picket Fence

Isn't she lovely, when I saw Jill I knew I had to get to know her, 
and she a wonderful clear stamp!!
I love the background I created with Oxide Inks and sprinkled 
a bit of Frantage Embossing Powder
Copic Markers
SU ~ Card Stock
Ranger ~ Oxide, Distressed, Stickles
Stampendous ~ Frantage Emboss Powder
Unity Stamps ~ Snowflakes, Sentiment
Stash ~ Ribbon, Misc. Dies
Clear Embossing, Bling

Sharing with:
52 Christmas Card Throwdown ~ Heat Emboss
My Time To Craft! #389 ~ All You Need Is Love
Di's Digi ~ Emboss It (Wet or Dry)
Challenge Up Your Life #104 ~ Moodboard
Coffee Loving Cardmakers ~ Inspiration Photo
CCEE Stampers ~ Hot Beverage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin