Happy 2019 with Besties!

Welcoming in 2019

Did you make it to midnight to celebrate the New Year?

Neighbors put on a fantastic show of fireworks 
for us this year....too bad I really couldn't 
enjoy them much, as I have a 65 lb. nervous 
nelly that wanted to climb in my lap with each loud noise
LOL that and the snow sliding off the roof!!

Your Scrapbook Place Challenge is featuring our 
fabulous sponsor My Besties Shop
As always "Anything Goes" is our theme, so come join us 
and check out the lovely Design Teams Creations!!

I Love it when you get new images to use and
I've used one on my card Just A Note
 Copic Markers
SU ~ Card Stock
Ranger ~ Stickles
Misc. Stash ~ Designer Paper,
Dies (New) and Ribbon


Sharing with:
Die Cut Divas ~ Something New

Wish you a Creative New Year!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin