I Love Coffee!!

Mid Way Challenge Card

Your Scrapbook Place Challenge is featuring our 
fabulous sponsor My Besties Shop
As always "Anything Goes" is our theme, so come join us 
and check out the lovely Design Teams Creations!!

My card is using image 513 from the I Love Coffee 
Coloring Book....OMG did you know that 
there are 25 images for a fantastic price!!
Copic Markers 
Ranger Products ~ Distressed Inks, Stickles
Graciellie Designs ~ Heart Coffee cup
Stash ~ Banner Die, Cup Die, DP
SU ~ Card Stock
Recipe ~ Shell's (Mine)

Sharing with:
Coffee Loving Cardmakers ~ Inspiration
Besties ~ ATG
Dream Valley #193 ~ ATG
Get Creative #76 ~ ATG
Crafty Cats #444 ~ ATG
QKR Stampede #330 ~ ATG
Dragonfly Dreams ~ ATG




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin