Take Me To The Ocean

Star Gazing Siren

My Happy place is at the ocean listening to the wave crash against the shore, 
and combing the beach in search for sea shell and nature's trinkets

I have such a hard time making CAS cards but I think I got this one!!
So I had this digital image printed out and sitting on my desk....
finally got a card made using Sandra Caldwell's 
Copic Markers
Sue Wilson ~ Double Stitch Die
Ranger ~ Inks 
SU ~ Card Stock
Misc. Designer Paper, Sentiment



Sharing with:
Ike's World #117 ~ B for Blue
Crafty Sentiments ~ ATG
Digi Choosday Crafting wk 6 ~ ATG
Tuesday Throwdown #424 ~ ATG
Crafts Galore Encore #60 ~ ATG
A Gem of A Challenge wk 2 ~ ATG
So Glad I was able to share my creative art 
with you today, Thanks for coming by!!


13 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a super image. I love what you have made with it too. Great colouring here. Thanks for sharing at A Gem of a Challenge today

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and cute! ADORABLE!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes please I LOVE the ocean. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab ocean scene! Thanks for joining IkesWorld Challenges. Val DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful. I love the sweet image :-) Thank you for coming to play at IkesWorld Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card great image

    Thanks for joining us at
    http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin