Coffee Wake Up Call

Love you More than Coffee

Fires are still blazing, they have come within 200 ft of the road
They've put pilot cars in place going 35 mile an hour
just so you can get through the fire area safely
Swan Fire is up to 68,000 acres now
Link to read story here

Sharing my Morning Caffeinated Cat from The Rabbit Hole Designs
Just waiting for the caffeine to kick in LOL
Copic Markers
Gracielle Designs ~ Sentiment
Nuvo ~ Crystal Drops
Twinkling H2O ~ paint
SU ~ Card Stock
Stash ~ Flower Stickers, Design Paper

Sharing with:


6 comments:

  1. What a cute, fun card. Thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable again! You rocked it this month! Thanks so much for playing along at the CLC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha ! That just made me laugh so much. The look on that cat's face is priceless LoL Such a fun card.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun card. Thank you for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin