Christmas Window

Best Part Of Christmas

Come join us at The Outlawz Crash Your Stash Challenge
This month we are asking you to use Vellum in your creation

You remember that right you had it stashed somewhere!!
Check out the awesome Design Team's Creations!

How do you join?
Become a member of The Outlawz Challenges,
join us at Crash Your Stash Challenge
Easy Peasy!!

It's been so long since I've really used Vellum in my projects
so it was time to use my stash....this card is made of mostly
Die Cuts from several companies

can be found at Simon Says
 Memory Box ~ Die Cut Window Frame/Shutters, 
Birds and Holly Vine
Marianne's Dies ~ Poinsettia's
SU ~ Die Cut Trees and Card Stock
Creative Memories ~ Sentiment

Sharing with:
Sweet Stampin'(Sept.) ~ ATG Christmas
IKEs World #124 ~ I is for ICY (Christmas ATG)
The Holly & Ivy #56 ~ ATG Christmas
Die Cuttin' Divas #438 ~ Just Because







5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea and superb card. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Christmas card. Love the window too.
    Thank you for joining us at IKEsWORLD this month.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful - such a gorgeous window. :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin