Ike's Art Poinsettia Cluster


Sending Warm Wishes!

Your Scrapbook Place Challenge this month is featuring our 
fabulous sponsor Ike's Art
Let me remind you, you can get some amazing FREEBIE'S
and you can also enter your card using
 Ike's Art images on their blog as well as our blog!!

As always "Anything Goes" is our theme, so come join us for the 
challenge and check out the lovely Design Teams Creations!!

For my card I've used the image 
Copic Markers
Memory Box ~ Twig Circle Die
Whimsy Stamps ~ Holly Dies
Stampendous ~ Frantage Embossing Powder
Ranger ~ Glossy Accents
SU ~ Card Stock
Stash ~ Designer Paper



Sharing with:
Simon Monday Challenge ~ Get Ready for Christmas
Double Trouble Paper Crafting #39 ~ Something, Anything, Everything 




3 comments:

  1. Lovely and warm and inviting card, Shell! Thank you for joining us at the Double Trouble Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that wreath die and the poinsettias with cup you colored and wrapped around it is very pretty...beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Brown Sugar one of our previous partners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing - such a gorgeous card and wonderful pairing of the images :-). Thank you for using my images and it is a pleasure to sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin