Spooky Magical Night

4 Witches Stirring Somewhere

Your Scrapbook Place Challenge this month is featuring our 
Fabulous Sponsor: Oddball Art
You can find lots of wonderful digital images 

As always "Anything Goes" is our theme, so I hope you can join us
for the challenge and check out the lovely Design Teams Creations!!

For my card I used images: Whimscial Witches Hats #479 
Copic Markers
Lavinia Stamps ~ Moon Image
Joy Crafts ~ Grass Die
Ranger ~ Stickles
SU ~ Card Stock


Sharing with:
A Place to Start ~ Card for Children #9
PIP ~ ATG #2039
All Fun ~ ATG #16
Color Crazy Craft ~ ATG Wk#38


7 comments:

  1. I love your card! I recently bought these images. It's perfect with the moon and blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cool! Great colors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! You did a fabulous job and we, at PIP Challenges, are so happy you shared your creativity with us!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card you have made! We hope you will participate again in the A Place To Start challenge in October! Kind regards, Deezy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Shell. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shell, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love it and I don't even celebrate Halloween! So sorry for the tardy comment! Thanks for playing along at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please accept my apology for the tardy notification!

    Your project was selected at a Top Sprout for the month of September at A Place To Start! Thanks for your fabulous submission to our challenge at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin