Birthday for a Friend

Okay this was a hurry up and get this card done .....but I'm a procrastinator and put it off....... (I do my best work when I'm rushed!.....LOL )well I was taking my friend to dinner and a 50's concert that happen to come to town. So here's her Birthday card .......she loved it! Once again I'm using up old SU designer paper with a Die-cut of the envelope (item #113462 Scallop Envelope) with a Magnolia Stamp and you pull her out of the envelope and a saying, flower or a greeting could be put there..........I opted for matching flowers. Hope you are having a great weekend! Happy Stampin' Y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutley adorable! I love the envie and the idea of her sitting on it! Really cute! Hugs, Dannette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin