Christmas tag card & Snowmen

This card is made from a Christmas tag that I swapped on Paper Crafts Forums years ago and saved it for a special project. It's simply layered on some Christmas themed DP. I had to do some Snowmen ........what would Christmas cards be without Snowmen??? I used one of my Nestabilities to cut and frame these cute little guys, you can't see it because of the scan but it says "Some of my best friends are flakes" that I stamped on the right hand corner of the card. Oh this is a SU set that was retired..........sorry The ribbon is "Sleigh Bells" in the SU "Holiday Mini Catalog" page 17, item #116795 for $7.95 ....it is a twill with the red & green strips. I mounted the ribbon on SU card stock that I used the Tearing Edge ruler on, page 188 of the IBC, item # 102930 $19.95 (I love the torn effect that it gives) Happy Stampin Y'all

2 comments:

  1. awesome cards chickie! i'm so lovin those snowman..and scrumptious coloring! beautifully done! and thankx so much for visiting my blog and for your kinds words ~ so appreciated!
    hugz
    melody

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin