More Cards from Retreat

Just another Christmas card here but I added a Santa hat to add some seasonal sparkle, Yeah I know she's in shorts but some places don't get snow.......LOL Don't you just love those heart buttons.........my friend gave them to me and they matched so perfectly with the Rich Razzleberry card stock that I used for making this card. This is just another cute penguin from the Debbie Mumm designer paper.......wish I could find some more! So if anyone comes across some let me know!! Hope your week is going well...........Happy Stampin' Y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Those are some terrific cards!! Love the coloring and paper choice;)
    Gina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of these cards are fabulous..... I think that JoAnne's sells Debbie Mumm papers....I can get you some and send to you if you want......

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous cards chickie! love that she's in shorts! your coloring is scrumptious! and yep..those buttons..are yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin