LOTV Fall Birthday

Hello.... this week at "Come and Get It" the challenge we are doing is a Fall Birthday cards.
 I picked one of my LOTV images to use this week, and I was keeping in mind all the beautiful fall (autumn) colors..... which by the way is coming around the corner.  I do hope you get a chance to check out all the design team members cards this week!
If you noticed the designer paper in the background of my card matches perfectly with the wrapping of the flowers my little gal is holding.

I thought that the corners of my card needed something ......so I added some little bronze rhinestones
 I'd like to enter my card for these challenges over at:
Papertake (anything goes)
Crafts and Me (anything goes) 



Thanks so much for stopping in, I really enjoy your comments!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute image, beautiful colouring and love the DSP's too - lovely layout.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shelly,
    Loved your card. The image of the little girl is so sweet. Love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww..isn't she the cutest! beautiful card chickie..and nice touch with the embellies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin