Classy Color Combo with Southern Girls

Enjoying the Summer!

This will be my last post for Southern Girls as they have changed the Challenge to being Aussie based and I live in Alaska, so please drop in and check out our color theme.
Anyway I will truly miss creating with all the crew as I have been with them for 3 1/2 years as well as stepping in and being the Image Coordinator for a year!

The digital image that I'm featuring on my card is Lacy Sunshine 

 I wish that you could actually see this card as she just sparkles & shimmers with stickles

Sharing with these Monthly Challenges:
Paper Creator's Crafts #39 ~ ATG
Ladybug Crafts ~ Use your Dies
Crafty Time ~ Girls, Girls, Girls
Crafts Galore Encore ~ ATG
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper ~ ATG



3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 18 “Anything Goes”. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, lovely image !
    Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! The butterflies are gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Time Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin