Coffee First!

Early Bird Gets the Coffee!!

Here's my card for the Monthly Challenge over at 
Limited Runs that's on Facebook
If you participated last month you got this one free!
You can also purchase it at Limited Runs Stamps here 
But you better hurry it's only available till 3-13-19

 Copic Markers
Spellbinder ~ Die
Ranger ~ Distressed Inks, Stickles
Sugar Peas ~ Dies Coffee Sentiment, Coffee Beans
Limited Runs Stamps ~ Morning Bird, Coffee Cup
SU ~ Card Stock


Sharing with:
Ike's World #117 ~ B is for Blue
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #23 ~ ATG w/Critter
Dies RUs #115 ~ Birds and/or Bees
Allsorts Wk 508 ~ Spring Flowers
Di's Digi ~ Include An Animal
Pile It On #151 ~ Pink and/or Blue
So Glad I was able to share my creative art 
with you today, Thanks for coming by!! 

18 comments:

  1. So sweet, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxc

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet and fun creation and perfect for our 'Spring' theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card creation Shell ... great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Birds and/or Bees’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Shell. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent card - I luv the sweet bird and that gorgeous die cut :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card made me smile - thank you for sharing it with us at 2CCC. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a whimsical fun bird card. Thanks for sharing with us at DRU Challenge Blog. Hope you will join us for future challenges. Kathy
    DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun and bright card I love it. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER cute card, and the birdie looks like me before I have my morning coffee..lol...thanks for joining our Dies R us challenge!!
    Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Pile it on February Challenge and be sure to check our our March challenge too. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin