Weddings At 613 Avenue Create


Wishing you a World of Joy!!

This month's challenge at 613 Avenue Create is.....
 Any Thing Goes with an Optional Twist of a Wedding theme
Come on over and check out
 the Awesome Creations from the Design Team!

My card is using "Brett and Brenda get Married" from Stamping Bella
Copic Markers
Sue Wilson ~ Die 
Spellbinder ~ Die
Memory Box ~ Die
Ranger ~ Inks, Card Stock
Lily Of The Valley ~ Sentiment Stamp
Signature Collections ~ Designer Paper
Stash ~ Ribbon Flowers



Sharing with:




So Glad I was able to share my creative art 
with you today, Thanks for coming by!!  


8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Shell. Love that die cut.
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy card Shell, Jackie 613 teammate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shell! Love the stitched oval die cut that so delicately frames your images! The very soft ink distressing you have used is a wonderful touch that really makes this so elegant!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card inside and out-beautiful image-love the flowers and die-cut frame
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Shell! I live the color palette and the great paper behind the couple which gives the project a very rustic appeal! Nicely done!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful wedding card! Love the ivory instead of white. I followed your blog link from Facebook. I love making new friends in "Cardland," as I call it! We seem to have a lot in common. I'm now following.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin