Canterbury Bells

Life Doesn't Have To Be Perfect

This month's challenge at 613 Avenue Create is.....
 Any Thing Goes with an Optional Twist: Use Washi Tape

Come on over and check out
 the Fantastic Creations from the Design Team! 

I'm using washi tape for my background from 
Altenew that is called Misty Meadows and it's 4.5" wide

Then added a strip of washi tape under the sentiment 
and floral Canterbury Bells stamp also from Altenew
Washi Tape ~ Altenew
Canterbury Bells Stamps ~ Altenew
Tim Holtz ~ Washi Tape
SU ~ Card Stock
Stash ~ Sentiment


Sharing with:
Penny Black and More (Aug.) ~ Say it with Flowers
Creative Craft Cottage #131 ~ Add Flower/Flowers




11 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment and beautiful washi tape
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Shell, this washi tape is fabulous, Altenew has sold out of a lot so cannot wait till they bring more back in..gorgeous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and great depth of colour to the Digitalis. A perfect creation for 'Say it with Flowers' theme at Penny Black and More, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful how this turned out Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright and vivid blue Canterbury bells! Thank you so much for playing along with the Penny Black And More Challenge.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation, love that washi tape. I wonder how long before we can get it here in my local craft store?
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! I didn't know washi tape came that wide. I'm trying to catch up on commenting on your cards. I think I may have missed several. For some reason your page doesn't load on my computer. I always have to wait about five minutes for the page to load, even between comments. Strange.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love this!! Your project is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us on Dragonfly Dreams Challenges and best of luck with your entry.
    Ine DT http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shell just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh and Ohhing of this beautiful card using my two favourite colours. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love the flowers!
    Thank you for participating in the D2BA August Challenge! –Tasha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin