Summer Swap & Collage Cards


These cards are for a Summer fun Swap and I made 10 of the same design. I used SU Time With You that was retired in 2007.

Cardstock is Groovy Guava, stamped with Purely Pomegranate. The edging on the card is from the SU set Trimtastic and the background stamped glass is from SU Sparkling Summer these also were retired in 2007

SU markers, the photo corner punch and Red hemp twine were used. The saying on the tag is a stamp I picked up at Michael's a few years back.

I was just playing around with a new stamp that I'd gotten at the LSS. (local stamp store)
20's Flapper stamp is from Alpha-Stamps and the background is using different SU sets
1. Embrace Life-pink cherry blossoms
2. Infinite Goodness-Blue Flowers, Dragonflies
3. Garden Silhouettes-Charm
First I masked the flapper and began random stamping then colored everything in with SU markers.
Stippled Brushed on some Bashful Blue and added just a little sparkle I misted it with "Radiant Rains" Stargazer.
Antique Brass Hodgepodge Hardware with pink ribbon with Night of Navy cardstock. Notched the corners with ticket corner punch.


I think it almost looks like its a frame around the 20's Flapper?? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin