Ready for more Deco's?

These are for a private Deco list that I'm on, the ladies are from Alaska, Illinois, Michigan, New Zealand, Iowa, Sweden, California, Washington, and Wisconsin.


The theme for this Deco is Chairs.........well guess what I don't have a Chair stamp to my name, Okay well I guess I do but they are sand chairs.....LOL

So my picture came from a magazine and I just love these old sturdy metal lawn chairs as we had them when I was growing up and going to grandma's house.......anyway I used SU designer paper for the background and epoxy alphabet letters for the word "Memories"



The first Deco is a Basket theme, I used an retired 2002 SU set. The flowers were colored with markers and then I went over them with "Radiant Rains" as well as stamping flowers on the background paper with "RR" Not sure if you can tell but I did used a corner punch on the edges oh and just a little bow ribbon for bling.

The next Deco is themed Bird Houses.......low and behold I actually had a bird house to use!
I stamped and masked the bird house then stamped the fence using markers to color everything in, dry brushing green for the ground and blue for the sky and corner punch for the edges. Stamps used for this deco are Birdhouse-UpTown, Fence-Stampcraft, Birds-TAC




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin